Thursday 23 June 2011

Alexandra Burke At Example's 'Constant Bitching' On Twitter

Example obviously caught Alexandra Burke a bad day because he is a joke in the media that the singer lied about her age and said he was "actually 41" and "Broken heels, the singer lost her.

The singer tweeted her fury at Example and he insisted that something had to share the care of her "constant bitching" Request for links but should use.

Burke, 22, wrote: "If you want my # I will gladly give it 2 u so we can have this out. Tired of ur constant bitching! You don't even know me. Don't bitch about me -BITCH2ME!! No need for the rudeness. U won't go far in life if u carry on (sic)."

She continued: "I have no time for people like you. Grow up and grow some damn balls & say what U need to say to me ! &DONE!!! I will pray4 u mate. Take a look in the mirror and look at yourself real GOOD! Stop hating on other artist. Learn to support people - KMFT!"

Burke was not alone in this rant, as Rochelle Wiseman was obviously too much for Example snipes.

She wrote: "Here here!!!!!!!! Hopefully our paths will all cross together...6 V 1, silly silly boy! Grow a pair!!"

The singer also joked: "My arena tour is next April, I need some miming dancers, you free?"

The 29-year-old continued: "This beef between me Alexandra Burke and The Saturdays is really kicking off. Don't they realise when boys are mean it means you fancy them. And I aint gonna stop speaking my mind on twitter any time soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment