Thursday 28 July 2011

Alexandra Burke's sophomore album has not been delayed until next year

Alexandra Burke has claimed that next year's sophomore album has not been delayed.

According to the Sun reports, the 'Broken Heels' singer had her album delay it until early 2012 the album was to avoid clashes with other 'X Factor' alumni like Matt Cardle, Leona Lewis and Cher Lloyd.

But this has now been strongly denied by Burke, who tweeted: "So, maybe it's time to clear some rumours. It has been reported that my second album has been delayed until 2012. it's not fun when rumours upset my fans."

The singer also revealed that with the new label RCA LP working on.

She said: "Just to let my amazing [fans] know that rumour couldn't be further from the truth. I have been working so hard with RCA to make it right for you all."

Burke, 22, also added: "I'm so excited for you all to hear what's been going on and all the magic being created. I thank you all once again for your patience."

During her series of tweets, Burke claimed that she wouldn't ever rush to put out an album. She said: "Music should never be rushed. If I feel it isn't ready, then I won't release it till it is. But if that's the case you will hear it from me first."

No comments:

Post a Comment