Friday 12 August 2011

Alexandra Burke is not sure which song to release as a single from her new album


Alexandra Burke is not sure what song for her new album that Simon Cowell Syco record label to release.

Wimbledon Championship tickets

The 22-year-old said he has "taken risks" with her highly anticipated second album.

She told Body Confidential: "The first single is in the mix.

"I'm yet to decide which one of two songs it will be.

"One's a duet and one's not. When they're both mixed I'll have to see which one sounds amazing in my car because that's the best way to test it.

"In a couple of weeks it will be on the radio.

"The album is now completely finished. It's got a couple of names at the moment, but we haven't done the tracklisting yet."

Alex also insisted that he was closely involved with the album's production.

She added: "I've taken loads of risks with it and I'm the executive producer too. With the first album when songs were being mixed, Simon [Cowell] was the one who picked the tracklisting. But with this one, I haven't let anything go past these ears.

"I approve everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment