Tuesday 11 January 2011

Alexandra Burke, "I want to make myself a brand"

Singer Alexandra Burke says she's dream to make herself famous "a brand" to make sure her career past years.

Bruke, 22, she has also added being a bit of a "control freak" in taking charge of the look of her latest began tour.

Burke said, "I'm the creative director. I'm also stage producing this tour, there's a lot going on. It's crazy. I want to oversee my business, my brand. If I want to be here for the next 50 years I have to make sure this is a good little business here."

She reveal her dreamer concerts just how emotional she is about her music and fans. She said, "I want to make myself a brand, and make sure then when I go out there what you're seeing is a brand, someone who cares about their music and creativity. I'm very excited. I can't wait to give the fans who have bought tickets a show and some entertainment."

No comments:

Post a Comment