Thursday 20 January 2011

Alexandra Burke records "amazing" duet

Singer Alexandra Burke has claimed that in the U.S she has recorded a duet with an "amazing" artist.

She is accept UK-wide 'All Night Long' tour at the time she wouldn't appear the name of her partner, although she explained the union as unplanned.

According to the Daily Star, she told, "There's someone I've been working with who I can't say much about yet 'cos I'll get in so much trouble. I went to New York in December and it just happened, it wasn't planned. At 7am I was in the studio and cut a song with an amazing person, a male artist."

On how she met the artist in question, she confessed: "I know a writer called Autumn, who is really good friends with this artist. At 6am she said to me: 'Do you want to go on to another session?' I said: 'Cool, let's go, I'm here to work.'

"It just happened, and the best things happen when it's natural and organic."

No comments:

Post a Comment